Lately I’ve been craving pizza so the other day I decided to experiment with what I have sitting in the kitchen. Here is my recipe that I came up with!
- Tomato Sauce
- Veggie Toppings
- Vegan Cheese
- Set your oven to broil at around 400°F.
- Place flatbread on a baking pan.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over flatbread. Too much sauce will make the flatbread soggy & will tear when you take it off.
- Add veggie toppings to you liking, I just used a thinly sliced tomato to keep it simple.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Place in the oven until cheese melts, approximately 10 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
For my pizza I used Flatout Multi-Grain with Flax Flatbread, Hea!thy Choice Traditional Tomato Sauce, and Daiya Cheddar Style Cheese. This definitely satisfied my pizza craving and it didn’t require hours in the kitchen, I hope you enjoy you own creations!